A new version Stringer Topo has now been released.
New Features that have been added are:
- ATTOFF – this will turn off a single attribute that has been selected on a point. If you keep hitting the space bar after you have turned one off you can do as many as you like and can be either a PT No, Elevation or Description.
- ATTON – to turn these attributes back on you need to select that single point to turn the Attributes back on
- Import Stringer Imperial Point Styles – This will import the Stringer Imperial Template into a DWG that you have already started and then be able to use Stringer from there.
- Import Stringer Metric Point Styles – This will import the Stringer Metric Template into a DWG that you have already started and then be able to use Stringer from there.
- Point Style Creator – Now has 2 decimal places for both the Text Height and the X & Y spacing for clients that use Imperial Settings
Item/s that have been fixed are:
- Edit Multiple Point Codes – This will now allow you to edit some or all Stringer Points in the drawing and change the Height of those Points by adding or subtracting an amount.
- Field Codes Vs DKS Codes – This has had a name change to VALIDATE CODES
- Geocomp Import – This has now been fixed to allow the Elevations to come out on the points when imported.
- Stringer Help – This now goes to the New Stringer Survey Website HELP
- Check for Updates – This now goes to the New Stringer Survey Website Subscriptions download page
You can download this latest version from the Civil Survey Solutions Subscription Centre.